How to Join the
Hall of Fame:
The Bearpowered Hall Of Fame is for those dedicated deadlifters who have reached
a higher level of performance in their strength training.
Hall of Fame Submission Rules
- You have attained the first level of entry: A lift of twice your bodyweight.
- You have attained a higher level than the first level and you have not previously
submitted for the first level, or, you have previously been admitted at
any level and are now at a higher level
- You must submit a image that clearly shows the weights on the bar.
- The image must show the bar height to be anywhere between just below the knees
to just below a fully upright standing position.
- You are not a competitive Power Lifter, Olympic lifter or bodybuilder.
- You are actively engaged in a sport other than those listed in number 5 above.
- Barry Ross is the final determiner of the validity of every entry.
If you meet the above criteria please send an email to
with the subject line "HOF Entry". Please include the following:
- First and Last Name
- Bodyweight (in lbs)
- Weight lifted (in lbs)
- Image of you performing the lift (see rules above)